Due to the current government imposed lockdown, our store is temporarily closed until further notice.
In the meantime, our store may be closed but our website and phonelines very much remain open! Our ‘Click/Call & Collect’ service is still fully in place along with FREE delivery on all purchases over £50. (£25 for local delivery). A member of the team will also be available Monday – Friday, between the hours of 10am – 3pm for all telephone orders, payment plans, product consultations and to book your collection or delivery. Simply call us on 01524 66888 and we will be happy to assist with your query.
For when we reopen, here is a reminder of our appointment system…..
As the safety of our team and customers are of prime importance, and in order to fully comply with the governments advice on social distancing, we will be limiting the number of customers instore to 2 sets of visitors at any one time. Therefore, whilst we welcome our customers visiting us on an ad hoc basis, we strongly recommend taking advantage of our appointment system, with the aim of minimising any wait times outside the store.
We would like to reassure our customers that every effort has been made to ensure that we offer a safe shopping environment whilst still offering our relaxed and personal shopping experience, that we are so proud of. We have therefore outlined below our instore safety measures and appointment procedures, which should allow us to open safely and minimise the risk of any COVID-19 transmission.
- All appointments will be for the period of 1 – 2 hours, and for a miximum of 2 adults (and 1 child if required). If you wish more people to attend, please advise us at the time of booking as we can plan our other appointments around this in order to accomodate more people within the party.
- For customer collections and customer service queries, you will need to make an appointment which will be available in 15 minute time slots(Although every attempt will be made to resolve any customer service queries over the phone or email to minimise store contact).
- After every appointment, the till and demonstration areas will be cleaned down before the next store visitor.
- Upon arrival instore, we have installed hand sanitiser and glove dispensers for customer and staff usage.
- Please ensure that face masks are worn at all times instore unless you are exempt.
- Staff will also fully cleanse their hands inbetween appointments and will have access to protective face visors and masks.
- Please could we request that all customers observe the 2m distance regulations when instore, for their own safety and the safety of the Simply Baby team.
- If anyone in the party is feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 then we kindly request that they cancel their appointment and reschedule for a later date.
- Unfortunately, we will intially be unable to offer our car seat fitting service, but we do have demo seats instore to fully demonstrate correct installation.
- We have access to contactless payment systems, and for chip and pin transactions, disposable gloves will be available at the till point.
- Our website will still remain open with FREE delivery over £50.
We have many new product launches and promotions to share with you over the coming months, and greatly look forward to welcoming you instore very very soon.
Take care & stay safe!
Simply Baby Team X