COVID – 19 Instore Policies & Procedures: Updated 30th Dec 2021
In light of the current COVID status and rise in case numbers, we would like to reassure our customers that we continue to implement all our Covid policies and procedures instore to provide a safe and secure shopping environment.
We also understand that some customers may prefer to shop in a quieter environment and therefore we are re-introducing our personal shopping appointment system for weekdays between the hours of 9.30am – 11am and 3.30pm – 5pm. (Plus, late night Thursdays from 5.30pm – 7.30pm)
You are still welcome to visit without an appointment over these times, however, there may be a short wait if we are at maximum appointment capacity.
To make an appointment, please email us : firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01524 66888.
Here is a reminder of our appointment system…..
As the safety of our team and customers are of prime importance, and in order to fully comply with the governments advice on social distancing, we will be limiting the number of customers instore to 2-3 sets of visitors at any one time, depending upon numbers in each party. Therefore, whilst we welcome our customers visiting us on an ad hoc basis, we strongly recommend taking advantage of our appointment system, with the aim of minimising any wait times outside the store over our designated appointment times.
To make an appointment, simply call us on 01524 66888, or email us on email@example.com and we can get an appointment in the diary for you!
We would like to reassure our customers that every effort has been made to ensure that we offer a safe shopping environment whilst still offering our relaxed and personal shopping experience, that we are so proud of. We have therefore outlined below our instore safety measures and appointment procedures, which should allow us to open safely and minimise the risk of any COVID-19 transmission.
- All appointments will be for the period of 1 – 2 hours, and for a miximum of 4 people within the same family (and 1 child if required). If you wish more people to attend, please advise us at the time of booking as we can plan our other appointments around this in order to accommodate more people within the party.
- For customer collections and customer service queries, you will need to make an appointment which will be available in 15 minute time slots(Although every attempt will be made to resolve any customer service queries over the phone or email to minimise store contact).
- After every appointment, the till and demonstration areas will be cleaned down before the next store visitor.
- Upon arrival instore, we have hand sanitiser and glove dispensers for customer and staff usage.
- Please ensure that face masks are worn at all times instore unless you are exempt.
- Staff will also fully cleanse their hands inbetween appointments and will also wear face masks.
- Please could we request that all customers observe the 2m distance regulations when instore, for their own safety and the safety of the Simply Baby team.
- If anyone in the party is feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 then we kindly request that they cancel their appointment and reschedule for a later date.
- We have access to contactless payment systems, and for chip and pin transactions, disposable gloves will be available at the till point if required.
- Our website will still remain open with FREE delivery over £50.
We have many new product launches and promotions to share with you over the coming months, and greatly look forward to welcoming you instore throughout 2022.
Take care & stay safe!
Simply Baby Team X