Parents who want maximum safety for their child need products that meet their expectations in every way. With the CYBEX Sirona Z i-Size we have set new standards for side- and front-impact protection, producing a car seat that we’re confident outshines all that came before it – affirmed by the May 2019 ADAC Car Seat Test in which the car seat was awarded with good results. Rotatable for a full 360°,the car seat offers simple door-side boarding of your child and is easy to switch between rear-facing and forward-facing positions. Offering superior comfort, the seat’s 12-step adjustable headrest and 5 reclining positions make it extra ergonomic
• Energy Reduction Technology (ER-Tech): Offers increased safety for your child in the forward-facing position in the event of a head-on collision. The “ER-Tech” reduces the forces on the neck of a child during a front crash by more than 20%, compared to the other existing 5-point harness systems.
• Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.): Prevents misuse in forward-facing use before the child has completed 15 months of age and has reached a minimum size of 76 cm.
• Height-adjustable headrest: Offers 12 positions for a customized adjustment as your child grows.
• One-hand recline and rotation function: Makes it easy for parents to adjust the seat while keeping one hand free. For comfortable sleeping and travelling, the Sirona Z i-Size car seat offers 5 reclining positions when rear-facing and 3 reclining positions when forward facing
• 5-point harness system: Secure your child in the Sirona Z i-Size with ease.
• Energy Absorbing Shell: Absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the child.
• Rebound bar: Offers increased protection on the event of a rear collision.
• Belt holder: Makes taking your child out of the seat easy.
45 – 105 cm
From birth up to approx. 4 years Parents who want maximum safety for their child need products that meet their expectations in every way.
• Modular System: Stay flexible – as part of the Z-Line Modular System, the Sirona Z i-Size and the Cloud Z i-Size both fit onto the Base Z for a continously safe ride.
• 360° rotating mechanism: Provides a comfortable entry and exit position with less strain on parent’s back. In addition it makes switching between rear- and forward-facing position easy.
• Rear-facing car seat: Reduces the risk of injury in a head-on collision by more than 80% when compared to a forward-facing system car seat. Tests show that the force of an impact during a front crash is distributed evenly over a large area. CYBEX recommends rear-facing travel for children up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years.
• Integrated L.S.P System: Offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side-impact in combination with the energy absorbing shell by approx. 25%.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.