Emmaljunga NXT Twin Pram System With Outdoor Chassis – Lounge Black
The Emmaljunga NXT Twin is comfortable. It is easy to push and will last for years. The special design lets you put one or two full-size carrycots and/or seat units side by side. This means it is suitable for twins and toddler/baby. With large wheels, the NXT Twin has the best pushing comfort. With the air-assisted, Magnesium strengthened suspension, it gives the best push wherever you are. NXT Twin has a new way of folding which lets the stroller to be easily put in your car. With a choice of chassis and colours there is an option to suit everybody.
The Emmaljunga Car Seat adapters can be added thus making your NXT into a travel system. It is easy to use with your baby car seat for those short out and about trips (check our car seat adapter list to check it fits).
If you then have another baby, you can make your Emmaljunga NXT Twin into a single pram. Just buy a single chassis and then reuse your existing carrycot and seat unit.
• Suitable for overnight sleeping with a ventilated base. Suitable from birth to approximately 6 months (9kg max weight limit per carrycot)
• Bio Cotton lining, soft mattress and washable interior for ultimate comfort. Includes a practical inner pocket and easy to access apron with double zips
• Lounge Fabrics are made from recycled PET bottles – eco-friendly Fabric
• Comfortable carry handle built into hood frame. Includes zip-in insect and UV net
• Open the rear hood zip to reveal a breathable mesh panel to allow correct airflow in all conditions
• Back rest for sitting baby up as they grow plus a wooden base for breathability, sustainability and recyclability
• Folds down for storage or transportation
Ergo Seat Units:
• Fully reversible and lightweight seat unit, has 4 recline positions with adjustable footrest and five-point safety harness
• Lounge Fabrics made from recycled PET bottles – eco-friendly Fabric
• Open the rear hood zip to reveal an extendable panel to ensure full hood coverage for your child plus a breathable mesh panel to allow correct airflow in all conditions. Includes zip-in insect and UV net
• Bumper bar can be partly or fully opened for easy access
• Each seat unit is suitable up to 22kg (6 months to 4 years approx)
• Chassis made from 50% minimum recycled Aluminium produced in Sweden with an innovative folding mechanism to allow the stroller to be easily transported
• Air-assisted, Magnesium reinforced suspension, every ride offers the best comfort – no matter the terrain.
• Chassis only 79cm to fit through most doorways yet takes two full size carrycots and seat units
• Ergonomic handle has a wide range of adjustment to your desired height and legroom. The soft leatherette handle is comfortable, has contrast stitching and includes a safety strap
• Choice of chassis :
Outdoor Chassis with: Solight Ecco Outdoor Wheels – With a deeper chunky tread suitable for roughter terrain. 100% recyclable, free of harmful substances, weatherproof, high resilience, UV & Heat resistant giving an excellent feel to your stroller or:
Front swivel wheels can also be locked for challenging terrain. Quick release system so both the wheels and axles can be easily removed to make the stroller more compact when folded
• Safe and secure, easy to use brake pedal for safe parking
Innovative design gives you the opportunity to put two full sized NXT carrycots or two NXT Ergo Seat units side by side
Large wheels with air assisted, magnesium reinforced suspension for comfort on all terrains
Innovative folding mechanism to allow the chassis to fold to the minimal size possible
Carrycots suitable for overnight sleeping and each seat unit is apable of transporting a child up to 22kg
Range of accessories available including: change bags, footmuffs, liners and raincovers. The ultimate adaptability to all situations
Emmaljunga NXT Twin Pram is designed and handmade in Sweden. Emmaljunga has been making prams since 1925 in Sweden and the family owned company has the world's oldest pram factory.
We have made a choice to keep production in Sweden and Europe.
Our owners invest large amounts of money each year in product development.
In a time of mass production, above all our strong brands stand for more than just excellent quality.
Our customers and suppliers appreciate our responsibility and commitment therefore they go before growth and market share.
With the core values of safety, quality and sustainability, Emmaljunga is a beloved brand in large parts of the world.
Our Green Credentials
We are proud that we have been able to keep our production in Sweden. We keep our quality control and workplaces in Europe. This allows us to offer our customers sustainable products of the best quality.
Our factories use fossil free heating, and produce our own energy through our solar plant on the roof of our factory.
They have a closed water system when making our prams
As a result, our way of making our prams ensures that no pollution reaches any external drinking water.
Then we recover heat from manufacturing and use it to keep our factories warm thus conserving precious energy.
We use recycled materials whenever we can thus ensuring we are as green as we can be.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.