Emmaljunga NXT90 Pram & Egro Seat Unit With Black Chassis – Lounge Black
The Emmaljunga NXT90 is a top of the range stroller. The NXT90 is great for all surfaces. It is easy to push through doorways. Great for on buses and trains as well as narrow spaces. It has an adjustable handle, great suspension and a choice of carrycots, seat units and chassis. The NXT90 makes sure of a fantastic and comfortable journey for you and your baby. The NXT90 Ergonomic Seat Unit can recline into three different positions and face you or allow baby to see the world.
The NXT90 range is easily made into a double using the Go Double Adapter. The adapter will take your own NXT carrycot, seat unit and car seat adapters, thus allowing an easy upgrade at very little cost.
The Emmaljunga Car Seat adapters can be added thus making your NXT into a travel system. It is easy to use with your baby car seat for those short out and about trips (check our car seat adapter list to check it fits). Finally, there's a choice of fabric colours and different chassis. Above all a genuine Emmaljunga.
• Suitable for overnight sleeping with a ventilated base. Suitable from birth to approximately 6 months (9kg max weight limit)
• Bio Cotton lining, soft mattress and washable interior for ultimate comfort. Includes a practical inner pocket and easy to access apron with double zips
• Lounge Fabrics are made from recycled PET bottles – eco-friendly Fabric
• Comfortable carry handle built into hood frame. Includes zip-in insect and UV net
• Open the rear hood zip to reveal a breathable mesh panel to allow correct airflow in all conditions
• Back rest for sitting baby up as they grow plus a wooden base for breathability, sustainability and recyclability
• Folds down for storage or transportation
Ergo Seat Unit:
• Fully reversible and lightweight seat unit, has 4 recline positions with adjustable footrest and five-point safety harness
• Lounge Fabrics made from recycled PET bottles – eco-friendly Fabric
• Open the rear hood zip to reveal an extendable panel to ensure full hood coverage for your child plus a breathable mesh panel to allow correct airflow in all conditions. Includes zip-in insect and UV net
• Bumper bar can be partly or fully opened for easy access
• Suitable up to 22kg (6 months to 4 years approx)
• Chassis made from 50% minimum recycled Aluminium produced in Sweden. Compact for easy storage and transportation with barely visible suspension. Both you and your child will notice the difference on every walk
• Ergonomic and telescopic handle has a wide range of adjustment to your desired height and legroom. The soft leatherette handle is comfortable, has contrast stitching and includes a safety strap
• Choice of chassis :
Black chassis with: Solight Ecco Wheels – 100% recyclable, free of harmful substances, weatherproof, high resilience, UV & Heat resistant giving an excellent feel to your stroller.
Front swivel wheels can also be locked for challenging terrain. Quick release system so both the wheels and axles can be easily removed to make the stroller more compact when folded
• Safe and secure, easy to use brake pedal for safe parking
Cosy and spacious carrycot with ventilation for overnight sleeping
Lightweight and ergonomic reversible seat unit is suitable from 6 months to 22kg (Approx 4 years)
Chassis features suspension, with an ergonomic and telescopic handle for comfort and adjustability
Can easily be made into a double pram with the Emmaljunga Go Double Adapter, utilising your existing carrycot and seat unit
Range of accessories available including: car seat adaptors, change bags, footmuffs, liners and raincovers. The ultimate adaptability to all situations
Eco Friendly Emmaljunga NXT90 Pram with Ergo seat is designed and handmade in Sweden. Emmaljunga has been making prams since 1925 in Sweden and the family owned company has the world's oldest pram factory.
We have made a choice to keep production in Sweden and Europe.
Our owners invest large amounts of money each year in product development.
In a time of mass production, above all our strong brands stand for more than just excellent quality.
Our customers and suppliers appreciate our responsibility and commitment therefore they go before growth and market share.
With the core values of safety, quality and sustainability, Emmaljunga is a beloved brand in large parts of the world.
Our Green credentials
We are proud that we have been able to keep our production in Sweden. We keep our quality control and workplaces in Europe. This allows us to offer our customers sustainable products of the best quality.
Our factories use fossil free heating, and produce our own energy through our solar plant on the roof of our factory.
They have a closed water system when making our prams
As a result, our way of making our prams ensures that no pollution reaches any external drinking water.
Then we recover heat from manufacturing and use it to keep our factories warm thus conserving precious energy.
Eco Friendly Emmaljunga NXT90 Pram with Ergo Seat
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.